10 Ways Music Helps You Baby’s Brain Develop Faster
10 Ways Music Helps You Baby’s Brain Develop
Playing and listening to music has many benefits to babies and children. Here are ten great reasons why your baby should play with musical instruments and listen to all kinds of musical styles.
- It makes children more creative which is great for mind, body and soul.
- Playing an instrument teaches children discipline by regular practice .
- Making music is expressive and teaches children to explore emotions.
- Listening to and playing music is a great way to learn about musical styles, composers and how music is used everyday in our culture.
- Music can help you bond with your child through sharing listening to music.
- Listening to music helps baby develop auditory skills such as discrimination of different sounds.
- Dancing and moving to music helps spatial awareness and large movement skills.
- Songs with lyrics helps baby to learn language skills fast.
- Playing with musical toys and instruments helps fine motor co-ordination.
- Listening to music helps baby to relax and soothes them to sleep.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.