About 3500 babies die from sleep related caused each year
The safest way for a newborn to sleep is:
- On their back until they are able to move and choose their own sleeping position.
- Baby should sleep on a firm mattress with a tight fitting sheet. This reduces the risk of the sheet slipping and covering babies face.
- No soft toys should be placed in the cot which could smother the baby.
- The crib or cot should have no side cushions or padding.
- 5 Baby should be covered in a blanket or sheet depending on the temperature, which is tightly tucked in to avoid smothering.
- The use of a pacifier has been linked to a reduction in deaths from SIDS so this is safe to use if you choose to.
- Baby should sleep alone in your room. Co sleeping causes the deaths of 133 babies each year.
Sleepy melodies and relaxing tones help your babies bedtime routine and prepare her for sleep time. Enjoy our calming baby sleep music with your baby to create a peaceful bedtime every night. Sweet Dreams From Best Baby Lullabies. Listen now! Stream On:
We compose music in a wide range of music styles which is written especially with babies and children in mind to help calm, relax and soothe even when it is not bedtime or naptime. Our nature sounds with rain,ocean waves,birdsong music for example can be listened to,...
Playing baby sleep music as part of your bedtime routine can help your baby sleep properly and consistently, plus it is highly important to have a routine for sleep and naps. This is important so that your baby can naturally develop the tendency to follow a good...