About 3500 babies die from sleep related caused each year
The safest way for a newborn to sleep is:
- On their back until they are able to move and choose their own sleeping position.
- Baby should sleep on a firm mattress with a tight fitting sheet. This reduces the risk of the sheet slipping and covering babies face.
- No soft toys should be placed in the cot which could smother the baby.
- The crib or cot should have no side cushions or padding.
- 5 Baby should be covered in a blanket or sheet depending on the temperature, which is tightly tucked in to avoid smothering.
- The use of a pacifier has been linked to a reduction in deaths from SIDS so this is safe to use if you choose to.
- Baby should sleep alone in your room. Co sleeping causes the deaths of 133 babies each year.
Stream On:Bedtime Lullabies To Stream Nighttime is filled with a mystery of calm – the sun sets in the horizon, birds gradually go quiet, and the moon rises while other creatures awaken from their daytime slumber – it’s Baby’s bedtime. The night that is still and...
Stream On:Stream Sleepy Angel Bedtime Lullabies Warm the bedding, grab the teddy bear, and wrap your baby in his coziest blanket. Sleep Angel Lullabies are perfect for naptime, bedtime, or just downtime. The songs feature simple music box sounds with a pleasant...
Stream On:Stream Baby Sleep Music Play these beautiful lullabies for your baby to settle him into bed. The music box of each song tells a story each their own with their harmonizing high and low notes and simple tune made best for baby’s ears. The mellow rhythm and...